Friday, December 5, 2008

CHANGES....WILL IT BE ...????????


We need to change, we need to change these are the main sentence we hear ed at the time of presidential election. I am sure that almost all the people who vote for change will see and check what are the changes coming to our country. Will it be OK or will it be worse than before. As we know that there are changes we had at the time of 1980s. when few Maldivians came with sri-lankan terrorist group to change the government. But unfortunately they lost. May be we got good change those days. And all the Maldivian knows that there are few Maldivians like Ablo Shahid, Sagare’ Luthufi and so so..

When I was walking on my way to office I met one of my close friend . He s the security officer who worked in Muliaage.Kalo.. do you know that Shahid is the state minister for deffence now??? I was shocked and told him that what s up . I really does’t know which Shahid that was. Then he told me now our state minister is the one who helped Nov 3rd attack. Then I was shocked. I got the real picture of how this changing government is going to be….
Almost all the DRP supporters or peoples who listen the campaign of Maumoon 2008 really knows how much they have mentioned about Nov 3rd terror attack at the time of campaigning. They have announced a lot regarding this topic. And they have told this country is going to be their country and they are the people who will lead us in future if we vote to them.
But my concern is that there people in the parliament who will change this kind of changes and the change they will bring should be acceptable, and the people who are going to lead us to be clear from their history. Not like SAGARE or SHAHID or LUTHUFY. Any how we will wait and see who s gonna be next minister for home affairs. Will it be L…… or S …. Who ever I don’t care there will be majilis they will save us from them,,,,,,,

No comments: